Drug users spent $11.3 billion on substance abuse last year, based on drug use trends in Australia in 2020. The Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) released the latest results of its National Wastewater Drug Monitoring Program. The 9th NWDMP report revealed a growing problem regarding illicit drug use in the country. Related posts: Illegal Drugs […]
We provide drug and alcohol testing and drug safety services to Canberra and the NSW South Coast region.
Our Drug and Alcohol Risk Management Services
Our drug testing services are available to businesses located in the Australian Capital Territory and across the NSW South Coast.
We adapt our services to suit the unique needs of your industry, and every recommendation is the result of a complete risk assessment.
We study the inherent risks in your type of business and develop a custom-tailored and comprehensive Alcohol & Drug Risk Management Plan.
Our Drug-Safe services include:
- Professional Alcohol & Drug Policy Development
- Alcohol & Drug Procedural Documentation
- Drug Awareness Seminars on the effects of drug and alcohol use
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Training Programme
- Pre-Employment Alcohol & Drug Screening
- On-site Testing for Drugs and Alcohol
- Surface Drug Residue Detection
- Quarterly or Annual analysis Reports
How Your Company Benefits From Creating a Drug-Safe Workplace
- Fulfillment of duty under WHS legislation
- Sends a message to your staff that there is zero-tolerance for drug and alcohol use at work, and that their health and safety are important
- Reduction of assessed risks
- Safety not only for employees but also their families, your clients, and other civilians
- Increased productivity means higher profitability
- Reduction of insurance premiums and claims: fewer accidents, minimal damage to equipment, and fewer theft cases.
- Be part of the national effort to prevent drug and alcohol use
Drug-Safe Australia is ready to help businesses all over Australia, including Canberra, ACT, and NSW South Coast.
We service locations including Canberra, Hall, Oaks Estate, Pierces Creek, Royalla, Tharwa, Uriarra Village, and Williamsdale.
We collaborate with workplace leaders, staff and our communities to implement practical solutions for a Drug-Safe Workplace.
We have also been the first testing provider in Australia to introduce mobile clinics. This is how we are able to provide on-site testing services with minimal disruption to your business.
Our fully self-contained mobile drug and alcohol testing units are able to reach you virtually anywhere within Australia.
Drug-Safe strives to remain at the forefront of AOD solutions at work.
Protect Your Employees and Your Investment – Become A Drug-Safe Certified Workplace
A Drug-Safe Certified Workplace is credible and has a good reputation. It supports tender applications and establishes you as a preferred employer.
With our drug and alcohol risk management programmes, you will attract the best talent and continue to retain them by providing a safe and healthy work environment.
Our goal is to keep your risks as low as possible and to protect your future and the safety of your employees.
Find out more about how a drug-safe workplace can benefit your business. For a no-obligation discovery meeting, contact us today.
Our Drug-Safe team takes customer support very seriously. We want you to know that we’re here for you in the good times and even through pandemics. Related posts: Drug-Safe Campaigner Invites Local Communities To Get Involved What are Safe Levels of Alcohol at Work? Alcohol and its Effects on the Australian Workforce
There is no such thing as a 100% safe working environment. But, you can manipulate all of the controllable factors to increase the chance of providing a safe environment and decrease any threats before they become to big too contain. Related posts: Highest Number of Australian Drug Deaths in Almost 20 Years (Infographic) Workplace Safety […]
Connect with Us