Business owners never imagine that a key, top-performing employee would test positive for drugs. However, it does happen. The pressure to perform well and a stressful work environment may push any employee towards unhealthy coping mechanisms. However, the consequences of a key employee testing positively for drug use are severe. Related posts: How Not To…
We provide drug and alcohol testing and drug safety services to Canberra and the NSW South Coast region.
Our Drug and Alcohol Risk Management Services
Our drug testing services are available to businesses located in the Australian Capital Territory and across the NSW South Coast.
We adapt our services to suit the unique needs of your industry, and every recommendation is the result of a complete risk assessment.
We study the inherent risks in your type of business and develop a custom-tailored and comprehensive Alcohol & Drug Risk Management Plan.
Our Drug-Safe services include:
- Professional Alcohol & Drug Policy Development
- Alcohol & Drug Procedural Documentation
- Drug Awareness Seminars on the effects of drug and alcohol use
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Training Programme
- Pre-Employment Alcohol & Drug Screening
- On-site Testing for Drugs and Alcohol
- Surface Drug Residue Detection
- Quarterly or Annual analysis Reports
How Your Company Benefits From Creating a Drug-Safe Workplace
- Fulfillment of duty under WHS legislation
- Sends a message to your staff that there is zero-tolerance for drug and alcohol use at work, and that their health and safety are important
- Reduction of assessed risks
- Safety not only for employees but also their families, your clients, and other civilians
- Increased productivity means higher profitability
- Reduction of insurance premiums and claims: fewer accidents, minimal damage to equipment, and fewer theft cases.
- Be part of the national effort to prevent drug and alcohol use
Drug-Safe Australia is ready to help businesses all over Australia, including Canberra, ACT, and NSW South Coast.
We service locations including Canberra, Hall, Oaks Estate, Pierces Creek, Royalla, Tharwa, Uriarra Village, and Williamsdale.
We collaborate with workplace leaders, staff and our communities to implement practical solutions for a Drug-Safe Workplace.
We have also been the first testing provider in Australia to introduce mobile clinics. This is how we are able to provide on-site testing services with minimal disruption to your business.
Our fully self-contained mobile drug and alcohol testing units are able to reach you virtually anywhere within Australia.
Drug-Safe strives to remain at the forefront of AOD solutions at work.
Protect Your Employees and Your Investment – Become A Drug-Safe Certified Workplace
A Drug-Safe Certified Workplace is credible and has a good reputation. It supports tender applications and establishes you as a preferred employer.
With our drug and alcohol risk management programmes, you will attract the best talent and continue to retain them by providing a safe and healthy work environment.
Our goal is to keep your risks as low as possible and to protect your future and the safety of your employees.
Find out more about how a drug-safe workplace can benefit your business. For a no-obligation discovery meeting, contact us today.
Employees who take drugs come with great risks. Whether they take it during work hours or off-hours is not the issue here. If an employee is taking drugs, acting fast could save lives. The fact is that drug use in any form poses significant problems to your employees, clients, civilians, and your workplace and business. …
An incident early this year shows us how illicit drugs can influence a user’s thought process and actions. Matthew Branagan, a well-known creative professional, was convicted of sexual assault. He had climbed into a window and forced himself on a sleeping woman. Mr. Branagan blamed his actions on his cocaine habit. Related posts: Billion Dollar…