Implementing workplace drug testing isn’t as simple as it seems. Employers naturally want to hire staff who do not use illegal drugs. However, workers claim that such a program violates their right to privacy. As a business leader, it’s your job to find a balance between these equally valid points. You have to fully understand […]
We provide drug and alcohol testing and drug safety services to Canberra and the NSW South Coast region.
Our Drug and Alcohol Risk Management Services
Our drug testing services are available to businesses located in the Australian Capital Territory and across the NSW South Coast.
We adapt our services to suit the unique needs of your industry, and every recommendation is the result of a complete risk assessment.
We study the inherent risks in your type of business and develop a custom-tailored and comprehensive Alcohol & Drug Risk Management Plan.
Our Drug-Safe services include:
- Professional Alcohol & Drug Policy Development
- Alcohol & Drug Procedural Documentation
- Drug Awareness Seminars on the effects of drug and alcohol use
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Training Programme
- Pre-Employment Alcohol & Drug Screening
- On-site Testing for Drugs and Alcohol
- Surface Drug Residue Detection
- Quarterly or Annual analysis Reports
How Your Company Benefits From Creating a Drug-Safe Workplace
- Fulfillment of duty under WHS legislation
- Sends a message to your staff that there is zero-tolerance for drug and alcohol use at work, and that their health and safety are important
- Reduction of assessed risks
- Safety not only for employees but also their families, your clients, and other civilians
- Increased productivity means higher profitability
- Reduction of insurance premiums and claims: fewer accidents, minimal damage to equipment, and fewer theft cases.
- Be part of the national effort to prevent drug and alcohol use
Drug-Safe Australia is ready to help businesses all over Australia, including Canberra, ACT, and NSW South Coast.
We service locations including Canberra, Hall, Oaks Estate, Pierces Creek, Royalla, Tharwa, Uriarra Village, and Williamsdale.
We collaborate with workplace leaders, staff and our communities to implement practical solutions for a Drug-Safe Workplace.
We have also been the first testing provider in Australia to introduce mobile clinics. This is how we are able to provide on-site testing services with minimal disruption to your business.
Our fully self-contained mobile drug and alcohol testing units are able to reach you virtually anywhere within Australia.
Drug-Safe strives to remain at the forefront of AOD solutions at work.
Protect Your Employees and Your Investment – Become A Drug-Safe Certified Workplace
A Drug-Safe Certified Workplace is credible and has a good reputation. It supports tender applications and establishes you as a preferred employer.
With our drug and alcohol risk management programmes, you will attract the best talent and continue to retain them by providing a safe and healthy work environment.
Our goal is to keep your risks as low as possible and to protect your future and the safety of your employees.
Find out more about how a drug-safe workplace can benefit your business. For a no-obligation discovery meeting, contact us today.
Having employees who use illegal drugs is never good news for your company. Drug users can lower the productivity and revenue of your business and even put other employees at risk. The use of illegal drugs at the workplace can have fatal consequences. But there are many other reasons for implementing a workplace drug testing […]
Drug users spent $11.3 billion on substance abuse last year, based on drug use trends in Australia in 2020. The Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) released the latest results of its National Wastewater Drug Monitoring Program. The 9th NWDMP report revealed a growing problem regarding illicit drug use in the country. Related posts: Illegal Drugs […]
Connect with Us