Drug-Safe Australia aims to help businesses address the problem of substance abuse in the workplace. We do this through our high performance, well-trained network of diagnostic service providers across the country.
We offer the following services:
- Drug Policy and Procedures Development
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Safety Training
- Alcohol and Drug Testing
- Drug Analysis and Reporting
- Drug-Safe Workplace Certification
Drug Policy and Procedures Development
The first step to a drug-free workplace is the development of a clear and comprehensive drug policy. A drug policy educates the management and employees about drug abuse and outlines the consequences drug use can bring. It ensures that everyone in the workplace is made aware of the anti-drug program before its implementation and protects all parties involved from unwanted scenarios like litigation and loss of productivity.
But we know that creating a drug and alcohol policy can be a difficult task, and you as a small localised business may not have the experience or time to accomplish this on your own. Drug-Safe Australia can assist you in creating a drug policy that best fits your business. We take into account your business needs and culture in order to develop a policy that is fair, accurate and comprehensive.
Alcohol and Other Drugs Safety Training
When a drug policy is in place, your employees will naturally want to ask questions and learn about the program. We can conduct safety and educational workshops for all your staff so that their concerns and questions are addressed in a relaxed, non-threatening way.
Our presentations are professional, concise and accommodates up to 30 participants to ensure a more productive and engaging learning experience.
A half-day, interactive workshop called Fit for Work training is also available for your employees in a supervisory role. This is to give your staff an in-depth understanding of your drug policy and procedures, and to train them on how to carefully handle concerns in the workplace involving alcohol and other drugs.
Alcohol and Drug Testing
According to recent statistics, over 70% of illegal drug users are employed and that two out of three users would “top-up” at work. These alarming numbers cause employers like yourself to want to curb drug abuse at work by conducting alcohol and drug testing for employees.
We have a nationwide network of professionals that can conduct on-site screening using mobile clinics. Our services are quick, reliable and ensure that your day’s productivity is as unaffected as possible. We also conduct pre-employment screenings, blanket screenings and random screenings to suit the requirements of your drug policy.
Drug Analysis and Reporting
Drug-Safe Australia commits to a quick turnaround after screening in order for you to see the results immediately. We are partnered with accredited laboratories across the country that can deliver the testing results to you as soon as possible.
Being able to see the analysis and reports quickly will help you identify trends and come up with strategies to further push your goal of a drug-free workplace.
Drug-Safe Workplace Certification
All our team members are focused upon providing a complete solution which will lead to Drug-Safe Certification.
We have been developing the Drug-Safe Certification Program over the past two decades to become the industry-standard for best practice and excellence.
We provide our services Australia-wide. We have specialised branches in the following areas and locations:
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Darwin and Northern Territory
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Canberra, ACT and NSW South Coast
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Blacktown, NSW
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Coffs Harbour & NSW North Coast
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Gosford & NSW Central Coast
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Illawarra, Coast & Highlands, NSW
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Sydney, NSW
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Western Sydney, NSW
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Brisbane (North), QLD
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Brisbane (South), QLD
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Darling Downs, QLD
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Gold Coast & Tweed, QLD
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Melbourne, VIC
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Perth (North), WA
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in Perth (South), WA